Queen Anne valances provide the perfect opportunity to showcase a beautiful printed fabric. This valance features a unique arrangement of flat scallops combined with the fullness of a five-finger pleated bell.
Prices starting at $360 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on face width up to 36" with standard 5½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens and silks. Selected heavier fabrics may also be suitable.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Self or contrast lining required. Queen Anne Valanced may need to be interlined to avoid lining color shining through the face fabric.
- Sheer fabrics are not suitable.
- Stripes & plaids may not line up with pleats.
- Three-budded pleats are recommended for heavier fabrics.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.