Graceful Pleated Bustle swags are a lovely choice when you want more than just a side panel but less than a full-swagged top treatment.Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens and silks.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Pleated Bustle swags may be used over any pleated or flat panel drapery mounted on rings; pinch pleated draperies are included in price shown.
- Stationary treatment mounted on rings.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Sheer fabrics are not recommended.
- If bustle swag is bias cut, stripes will be at an angle.
- Mount high enough so molding and glass are not visible behind tabs.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.