CALICO RECOMMENDS PROFESSIONAL MEASURING AND INSTALLATION
TO ENSURE A PERFECT FIT. THESE MEASUREMENTS COMPLETED BY
YOU WILL HELP US PROVIDE A QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECTS.
1. Use a metal measuring tape, not a ruler or cloth tape measure. Write your measurements in the spaces
provided and double-check them!
2. For all top of the bed products, measurements should be taken with the bed fully dressed with maximum
amount of sheets and blankets used. Otherwise, the covering may be too short.
4. For Duvet Covers, please supply the actual width and length of the insert you will be using.
5. For Side Drop or Comforter/Coverlet Drop, place a yardstick, cardboard or other flat object on top of bed
to provide a point from which to measure.
6. Forms can be downloaded from >> calicocorners.com.
STANDARD DIMENSIONS (W x L)
Twin 39 x 75”
Full/Double 54 x 75”
Queen 60 x 80”
King 78 x 80”
California king 72 x 84”