Relaxed Roman Shades feature less rigid folds, and provides a softer version of a Flat Roman Shade.
Prices starting at $395 plus fabrics for a shade 36" x 54".Suitable fabrics:
Medium to heavier weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and selected light weight upholstery fabrics.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Sheers and casement fabrics are not recommended.
- Consider vertical banding to camouflage seams on shades wider than 48".
- Plaids are not recommended, as they are often not perfectly square.
- Relaxed Roman Shades will be lined with the exception of sheers; silks should always be interlined.
- Finished length is measured from the top of the board to the shortest point of the hem.
- Shades will be lined with the exception of sheers; silks should always be interlined.
- This shade cannot have returns.
- This shade is functional but needs to be dressed each time it is raised and lowered. Shade will show some wrinkling when lowered. Chintz is not recommended for a functioning shade, as the finish will crack.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.