The soft curves of serpentine rod pocket valances add a sculptural element to your room.Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Rod recommended: Continental II or 1 3/8" pole.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- If a decorative rod is used, serpentine rod pocket vlances do not return to the wall; there will be slight gap between drapery and wall allowing light to enter the room from the sides.
- When using sheers and laces, valance is constructed at 3 times fullness.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.