Rod pocket valances are simple, versatile and timeless, with endless variations to complement any décor.
Prices starting at $150 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on rod width up to 36" with standard 3½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Finished length for rod pocket valances needs to include take-up for rod.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- If a decorative rod is used, treatment does not return to the wall; there will be slight gap between valance and wall allowing light to enter the room from the sides.
- When using sheers and laces, valance is constructed at 3 times fullness.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
- Rod recommended: Continental II or 1-3/8" pole.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.