Featuring dramatic layered double swags, side panels, and cascades, Monaco Pole swags make your window a focal point. Often used in pairs to flank a fireplace, artwork or a piece of furniture.
Prices starting at $550 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on face width up to 36" with standard 5½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Monaco Pole Swags are best bias cut. Striped and plaid fabrics will have diagonal lines; cascade and drapery side panels run up the roll.
- A pair of Monaco swags is often used to accentuate a fireplace or other focal point.
- Treatment does not return to the wall; there will be slight gap between drapery and wall allowing light to enter the room from the sides.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined. Additional under-treatment recommended for sun protection with silk fabrics.
- Maximum bracket to bracket size is 60" for this treatment.
- Mount high enough so molding and glass are not visible.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.