London Balloon Shades combine the simplicity of a Casual Roman Shade and the fullness of a Balloon Shade.
Prices starting at $420 plus fabrics for a shade 36" x 54".Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- This shade is functional but needs to be dressed each time it is raised and lowered. Shade will show some wrinkling when lowered. Chintz is not recommended for a functioning shade, as the finish will crack.
- Cords and rings (on the back of the shade) may be visible with a lace or sheer fabric.
- Printed plaids are not recommended.
- Finished length is measured from the top of the board to the shortest point of the hem.
- London Balloon Shades will be lined with the exception of sheers; silks should always be interlined.
- This shade can be inside mounted; a welt or a decorative cord will camouflage light gaps at the top of the window.
- Fabrics with widely spaced pattern or a half-drop repeat are not recommended as there may be large areas of just background.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.