Informal, fun and sporty with pointed tabs and buttons in your choice of fabric combinations, button tab top valances are simple, and suit nearly any decor.Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
- Seams at top will be visible with sheer fabrics.
- Buttons are decorative not functional on button tab top valances.
- Mount high enough so molding and glass are not visible behind tabs.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Five or fewer tabs per width will give a more casual, relaxed look.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.