Combines the simplicity of a Casual Roman Shade and the fullness of a Balloon Shade.
Calico Corners can create this product for you in your choice of fabrics and trims, to your exact specifications.
Visit one of our 85 stores for more information.
Suitable fabrics: Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
- This shade is functional but needs to be dressed each time it is raised and lowered. Shade will show some wrinkling when lowered. Chintz is not recommended for a functioning shade, as the finish will crack.
- Cords and rings (on the back of the shade) may be visible with a lace or sheer fabric.
- Printed plaids are not recommended.
- Finished length is measured from the top of the board to the shortest point of the hem.
- Shades will be lined with the exception of sheers; silks should always be interlined.
- This shade can be inside mounted; a welt or a decorative cord will camouflage light gaps at the top of the window.
- Fabrics with widely spaced pattern or a half-drop repeat are not recommended as there may be large areas of just background.