|END USE:||Pillows, Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 0.00"|
|88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Polyester|
|DURABILITY:||>30K Double Rubs|
Most spills will bead on the surface of Sensuede and can be absorbed with a paper towel before leaving a residual stain. If a stain does occur, spots can be removed with a sponge soaked in some warm soapy water, then blotted with a dry towel. Vacuum Sensuede regularly to remove dust and grime from the surface. Removable cushion covers of Sensuede without welting or trim can be gently washed in cool water with a mild detergent. Do not use bleach and do not dry at a high temperature. When dry, brush the fabric with a suede brush to restore the natural sheen of the fabric.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.