|END USE:||Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 0.00"|
|54% Cotton, 46% Polyester|
|DURABILITY:||15-30K Double Rubs|
These easy-care fabrics are great for families with kids and pets. Most spills will bead up for blotting with a towel. Remove any remaining soil with a mild detergent-and-water solution (1/4 tsp. Tide, Dawn or Woolite to 1 cup water). Sponge lightly and rinse with water to remove soap residue. Vacuum your upholstered furniture frequently. Removing surface dust keeps it from settling into the fabric. Cushion covers of upholstered chairs or sofas should not be removed for cleaning or washing to prevent them from looking different from the rest of the piece. Furniture seat and back cushions should be flipped and rotated periodically.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.