Gianni is sumptuous 100% cotton velvet fabric. It is one of very few velvets still produced in Italy. Once you touch this fabric, you will fully appreciate the rich color and how buttery soft the hand is. Gianni is very dense so it does not mark as easily as a lot of velvets, and yet is still very drapeable. This fabric is a masterpiece.
|END USE:||Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 0.00"|
|DURABILITY:||>30K Double Rubs|
Velvet and mohair offer special cleaning challenges because of the pile and nap of the fabric. Velvet upholstery responds well to damp fluffing and brushing, a light professional cleaning technique. Vacuum your upholstered furniture frequently. If it requires cleaning, please call a professional service.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.