The outer corners of the mounting board of soft pleated valances are gently curved. The first pleat is set in approximately 6" from the corner. Additional pleats may be added, dependent upon window size. Available with contrast inserts in the pleats. Scalloped hem option also available.
Prices starting at $320 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on face width up to 36" with standard 5½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Medium to heavy-weight fabrics such as soft chenilles, velvets and tapestries.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Cord or welt recommended at top edge of inside or ceiling-mounted valances to even out uneven ceilings and avoid light leaks.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
- Sheer fabrics are not suitable for soft pleated valances.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.