Grommet drapes allow you to showcase beautiful fabric, hardware or a view without formality or fuss. Grommet drapes offer a stylish look for modern interiors and at Calico, you can choose from over 5000 fabrics for just the right look.Suitable fabrics:
Medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens and silks. Sheers can be used if banded at the top with medium weight fabric.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Grommet drapes function (opens and closes) well with a baton for most window sizes.
- Rod diameter needs to be less than or equal to 1-3/8".
- Not recommended as a one way draw for sliders or windows over 48" (center support required over 48").
- Treatment does not return to the wall; there will be a slight gap between drapery and wall allowing light to enter the room from the sides.
- Stripes and directional patterns may need special attention and handling.
- Sheers can be used if banded at top with a medium drapery weight fabric. Grommets will be placed in the band.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.