Our Empire valances feature graceful swags pleated to the top of the board. This style is beautiful alone or over draperies.Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens and silks.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Self or contrast lining required. Empire valances may need to be interlined to avoid lining color shining through the face fabric.
- 1/8" welt is included in price, and is applied at bottom hem if no other hem option is chosen.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Sheer fabrics are not suitable.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment for proper clearance.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.