Diane Cornices provide a unique shape to frame the view and complement blinds, shades or draperies beneath.Suitable fabrics:
Medium to heavyweight fabrics.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Fabrics may be railroaded (turned sideways) to avoid seams, but should not be combined with a drapery (from the same fabric) that is not railroaded.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment for proper clearance.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.