A graceful curve along the lower edge softens the tailored look of casual Roman Shades.
Prices starting at $395 plus fabrics for a shade 36" x 54".Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Cords and rings (on the back of the shade) may be visible with a lace or sheer fabric.
- Plaids are not recommended, as they are often not perfectly square.
- Casual Roman Shades are best for single windows. For larger windows, there will be one dip every 35" to 50".
- Finished length is measured from the top of the board to the shortest point of the hem.
- Shades will be lined with the exception of sheers; silks should always be interlined.
- This shade cannot have returns.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.