Box pleated tapered valances have tailored pleats and tapering sides that soften the window frame.
Prices starting at $435 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on face width up to 36" with standard 5½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens and silks.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- Maximum width is 60".
- Contrast or self-lining required. Box pleated tapered valances may need to be interlined to avoid lining color showing through to the face fabric.
- Stripes & plaids may not line up with pleats.
- Sheer fabrics are not suitable.
- Cord or welt recommended at top edge of inside or ceiling-mounted valances to even out uneven ceilings and avoid light leaks.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.