Two different cascade lengths characterize Asymmetrical Swags. These swags look beautiful on a single window where a classic swag might be too much, or in pairs, flanking a fireplace, artwork or piece of furniture.
Prices starting at $345 plus fabrics.
Pricing is based on face width up to 36" with standard 5½" returns (projection from wall).Suitable fabrics:
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
Please visit your local store for additional styles and options.
- The number of swags depends upon window size.
- A pair of asymmetrical swags is often used to accentuate a fireplace or other focus point.
- Asymmetrical Swags are board mounted.
- Add at least 4" to face width and 2" to returns of any under-treatment, e.g. sheers, for proper clearance.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Cascades or swags lined in a print or contrasting darker fabric should always be interlined to prevent show-through of the lining.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.