|END USE:||Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 13.75" Horizontal - 9.50"|
|66% Rayon, 34% Polyester|
|DURABILITY:||>30K Double Rubs|
Many of our upholstery fabrics have been treated with a stain repellent finish applied by the manufacturer. Most spills should bead up for blotting. For stubborn stains, we recommend a professional cleaning. Cushion covers of upholstered chairs or sofas should not be removed for cleaning or washing as they could look different from the rest of the piece after cleaning or shrink. Vacuum your upholstered furniture frequently. Removing surface dust keeps it from settling into the the fabric. Furniture seat and back cushions should be flipped and rotated for more even wear.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.