|END USE:||Drapes, Bedding, Pillows, Light Use Upholstery|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 17.63" Horizontal - 13.50"|
|75% Cotton, 25% Linen|
|DURABILITY:||9-15K Double Rubs|
Most of our printed fabrics have been pre-treated with stain repellent finishes applied by the manufacturer. These fabrics are not designed to be washed, as that may cause shrinkage, affect the dyes, or change the hand and appearance of the fabric. In finished products, washing may also affect the lining, welting and trims, so professional cleaning is best. Vacuum your upholstered furniture and window treatments frequently. Removing surface dust keeps it from settling into the fabric.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.