|END USE:||Pillows, Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 0.00"|
|88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Polyurethane|
Most spills will bead on the surface of Sensuede and can be absorbed with a paper towel before leaving a residual stain. If a stain does occur, spills can be removed with a sponge soaked in some warm soapy water, then blotted with a dry towel. Vacuum Sensuede regularly to remove dust and grime from the surface. Removable cushion covers in Sensuede can be gently washed in cool water with a mild detergent. Do not bleach and do not dry at a high temperature. When dry, brush the fabric with a suede brush to restore the natural sheen and luster of the fabric. These care instructions apply to products made solely of Sensuede . Fabricated items that contain other fabrics or trimmings cannot be machine-washed. Use a professional cleaning service or spot removal techniques instead.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.