|END USE:||Furniture, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 24.75" Horizontal - 30.25"|
|55% Rayon, 45% Polyester|
Cushion covers of upholstered chairs or sofas should never be removed for cleaning or washing - they will look different from the rest of the piece after cleaning - and they may shrink, too. Furniture seat and back cushions should be flipped and rotated periodically for more even wear. When spills occur: using a gentle touch, carefully blot up any spills with a towel. Vacuum your upholstered furniture frequently. If it requires cleaning, please call a professional service.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.