|END USE:||Drapes, Bedding, Pillows, Table Coverings|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.13" Horizontal - 5.63"|
Silks should be professionally cleaned or dry cleaned. Spot cleaning is not recommended and using water may leave a permanent water spot. Silk drapery panels should always be lined, and preferably interlined, for protection against sun damage. Window treatments of silk should be gently vacuumed to keep dust off the surface of the fabrics.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.