|END USE:||Pillows, Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 17.00" Horizontal - 14.38"|
Stains can usually be spot cleaned by sponging with mild soap and warm water. Removable cushion covers or tableskirts may be machine-washed using cold water and mild soap, then tumbled gently on low or air-dried. To prolong the life of the fabric, we recommend removing outdoor cushions from direct sunlight and other elements when not in use. Occasionally, fabrics with acrylic may pill. They can be removed with a sweater shaver, and once removed, they won't return.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.