|END USE:||Drapes, Bedding, Pillows, Table Coverings, Light Use Upholstery, Slipcovers, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 0.00"|
|51% Polyester, 39% Viscose, 10% Linen|
Most of our solid texture and multi-purpose woven fabrics have been pre-treated with stain repellent finishes applied by the manufacturer, with the exception of denims and casual fabrics with a soft, washed hand. Fabrics treated with a stain repellent finish should cause liquid spills to bead up on the surface for easy blotting before a stain is created. The effectiveness of stain repellents is reduced by normal wear and abrasion over time. Linings and trimmings in a finished product will react differently to washing and drying. We recommend these products are professionally cleaned or dry-cleaned.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.