|END USE:||Pillows, Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 0.00" Horizontal - 2.75"|
|FINISH:||Soil and Stain Repellent||BACKING:||Backed||RAILROADED:||N|
These prints of 100% acrylic or 100% spun polyester are naturally soil and stain resistant. Stains can usually be removed with a mild soap-and-water solution. Do not use bleach on printed acrylic fabrics, as it will fade the printed pattern. To prolong the life of the fabric, we recommend removing outdoor cushions from direct sunlight and other elements when not in use. Turn cushions regularly for more even wear and exposure to the sun.
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.