|END USE:||Pillows, Furniture Upholstery, Cushions|
|REPEAT:||Vertical - 20.13" Horizontal - 19.67"|
|DURABILITY:||>30K Double Rubs|
Vinyl upholstery should be washed with a mild non-abrasive soap and water, using a soft cloth or sponge. For stubborn soil, use a soft bristle brush. Rinse and dry with a clean cloth. Ink stains can sometimes be removed by washing as above, followed by isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Vinyl cleaning products sold in auto supply stores may remove difficult stains.California Proposition 65Information for California Residents
1. Click on OPEN C360 to customize your product.
2. Select fabrics using several search options.
3. Apply fabrics by clicking on a fabric image, then choosing the applicable option.
4. Apply fabric to the entire piece or just as an accent.
5. Learn more about the fabric by clicking on “Fabric Page”.
6. To view all fabrics that meet your selection, scroll through the page numbers above the fabric images.
7. Use your mouse, touchpad or touch screen to spin the product and view it at every angle.
8. Clear, Change or Reset your search criteria by clicking on the "X" or the "Reset" button below the dropdown menus.