An updated softer variation on the pinch pleat, this treatment gives you style and versatility.
Prices starting at $134 per pair plus fabrics.
Suitable fabrics: Light to medium weight fabrics such as cottons, linens, silks and sheers.
- Recommended as stationary side panels.
- If specified to function (open & close), drapery will not stack back off the window very tightly due to the nature of this pleat style.
- Stripes & plaids may not line up with pleats
- Pleating on pattern is sometimes possible by cutting and seaming pieces together. There is an upcharge when pleating on pattern is requested.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- If using a decorative rod with rings, mount rod high enough so molding & glass are not visible behind rings.
- Consider ring size when determining drapery length; ring size is not included in finished length.